Sunday, March 6, 2011

A couple of new additions

I finally won a couple of ebay auctions this weekend, I know how lame that sounds, how hard is it to win an online auction. Please keep in mind my budget is fairly low budget on account of a new baby on the way so it is a challenge to get the hards you want in the price you are willing to pay. Nonetheless I have couple of new additions to be adding to my collection.

First is a Magnus Paajarvi SPX Rookie Materials Jersey card. I love the look of these 2010-11 SPX cards, they are pretty simple in design and they just look sharp. Wish the patch was a little more exciting but that doesn't mean I won't be excited to check the mail this coming week;


The other card was a Ryan Smyth 2006-2007 Ultimate Collection Signatures. I got this for sentimental purposes. Ryan Smyth was always a warrior for the Oilers and he has been missed ever since he was traded the same year as this card. Again the design of this card is nice and simple, a very clean look to it. The only change I would make to it is have the signature on plain white background, the greyish background and blue pen doesn't make the autograph pop out as much as much as a white background would.



I am going to be looking forward to get these in the mail. Also I'm going to put up some cards for trade so keep your eyes peeled for and if you are interested in any them let me know what you are willing to exchange for them.



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog ~ thanks for posting such useful content./Nice article and great photos. Very nicely done!

    Additions

    ReplyDelete