Sunday, February 6, 2011

Perseverance and Small Promises


I made a small promise to myself that with this little project I would be faithful and post consistently and more important; relevantly. It appears I have broken that promise right out the gate. I am hoping in the future, i.e. tomorrow, I can get back on this diet of writing about what I have intended to write about.

I find like everything in life the key to success is habit. If there is something you want to be good at, the key is to simply do it regularly and consistently with the aim of getting better. Soon enough it will become habit and you won’t need to think about it and you will start to see the results you intended to see. Whether it learning to play an instruement, exercising or writing a blog. Simply taking the time no matter how small and doing that act will result in at least your continued journey on your path and it will ease the initial pains that come with any new venture.

What does this have to do with Hockey or Hockey cards….absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment