Friday, April 29, 2011

Round 2




Apparently I was way tad bit off on my mental TV schedule, I thought tonight would be the wrap up of the first round and I guess it was last night. So final results for the first round were as follows;

Philly
Tampa
Washington
Boston

So I  got the Boston/Montreal series wrong, not bad, 75%

In the West not so good

Detriot
Nashville
Vancouver
San Jose

50%, was wrong on LAK again and wrong on Anaheim.

Here is what I have picked for the second round

Vancouver VS LA

Not happening, but I had Van City advancing to the next round so we'll see how it pans out between them and Nashville

Detroit vs Anaheim

Again not happening plus I had Anaheim advancing, so I'm SOL completely. Hoping San Jose wins so we can see which of the two big playoff choking teams crap the bed in the conference finals.

In the East

Washington vs Tampa

Again the underdog strategy is going to kill me but I have Tampa advancing. They still could as I think they got a lot more grit and a lot of veteran talent. Plus they have a couple former Oilers that will be fun to cheer for.

Philly vs Montreal

Not happening, but I do have Philly advancing so there is hope I will come out in the conference finals with atleast 75% percent of my teams


So far 5 points for the first round
Next round I have a possible 3 points to grab.

Going to be tough to win this when the number one guy in pool pulled 8 points out of the first round to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment